Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- Protected Health Information
- Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Media Site (“SNS”) where we have a page or presence (collectively “SNS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
- Information Collected via Technology
- In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
- We may allow other companies, including third-party ad servers and ad networks to serve advertisements on the Service. Non-personal Information such as your IP address may be used by third-party advertisers send the advertisements that appear on the Service directly to your browser.
- Use of Your Personal Information
In general, the Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our Services;
- Provide the Services you request;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties; and
- Perform marketing or data analysis.
- Use of Non-Personal Information
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt-out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Insurance Carriers. In order to provide you with our Services and for you to receive quotes, submit applications for insurance, or enroll in an insurance plan, we may be required to share certain Personal Information with our Insurance Carriers. We will only request and share the information necessary to provide you with the Services. For instance, to obtain a quote from our Insurance Carries, we will only ask you to provide us with the minimum amount of information needed to transmit a quote. If, however, you choose to enroll in a plan with a particular carrier, we may be required to request additional information about you (or your employees) and share such information with that Insurance Carrier to effectuate the transaction.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
- Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access such as storing Personal Information in encrypted form or transmitting information using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. Your account is protected by your account password, and our dual authentication process. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- International Visitors
Our Site and Services are for users located in the United States. If you are accessing our Services from a jurisdiction outside the United States, you are consenting to the storage, collection, and transmission of your data in accordance with United States law.
- Contact Information